Air PumpsAquarium BooksAquariums/TanksChemicals/AdditivesChillersCleaning/MaintenanceClearanceControllers/Test KitsCoral PropagationDecorationsDosing PumpsFiltration/Filter MediaFood/FeedersHeatersLighting – FIxtures & BulbsMedia ReactorsMisc ElectronicsPlumbing PartsProtein SkimmersPumps/PowerheadsRefugium/SumpsRO/DI SytemsSaltSubstrate/SandTank Parts/AccessoriesTimers/Power StripUV SterilizersOther
SEACHEM PRIME 500ML MARINE & FRESHWATER CHLORINE AMMONIA NITRATE REMOVER
Seachem Prime is the complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and salt water aquariums. Prime removes chlorine, chloramine and ammonia. Ammonia is converted into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank’s biofilter. It may be used during tank cycling to alleviate ammonia/nitrite toxicity. Prime also detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them. It will also detoxify any heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels.
- For freshwater & saltwater aquariums
- Use at start-up and whenever adding or replacing water. Use one capful for each 50 gallons of new water. The entire 500 ml bottle will treat 5,000 gallons.
- Removes chlorine, chloramine & ammonia
- Detoxifies nitrite & nitrate
- Non-acidic and will not impact pH. Prime will not overactivate skimmers
Aquarium Supplies (Dry Goods) Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shippingtimes and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, CA, SC, FL and AZ. Most orders submitted by 11am MST (Monday-Friday) are shipped within 1-Business day. Orders Friday and over the weekendafter 2pm MST will ship Monday unless it’s an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be deliveredMonday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this is not guaranteed and depends on your zip-code and shipping carrier
WeDO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on thecustoms process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is provided with every order. Customers must allow an extra week of processing time forsome items.
Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, we attempt to deliver your livestock as quick as possible at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 day if they are very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 day.
Live rock will ship depending on what’s ordered. Primo Deco for example needs overnighted, while some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock can be shipped via UPS Ground. Depending on what you order we willcontact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it’s all up to you the customer.
- All returns for electronic equipment (Lighting Fixtures, Pumps, Powerheads/wavemakers, protein skimmers, etc..) chemicals/additives MUST be returned without original seal on packaging being broken oropened.
- All items will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and buyer assumes liability for return shipment.
- If an item is received with a broken seal we will not refund the item and buyer will be required to pay shipping to return the item back to them unless otherwise noted.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer should contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to return the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
At The Coral Life we strive to do things different than the other outlets. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used in the past. We are saltwater enthusiasts justlike you, So why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? This is more than a business it is a passion. There’s thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sellanything and everything under the sun, with no care in the world of quality in the product or service. Here at our The Coral Life, our eBay store we only sell items we know work and have great valueto a consumer. This does a few things for us.
- We know the products inside and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We should be able to answer any question you have for us on a product.
- We hardly ever have complaints or returns because we don’t sell the low end products with bad reviews that don’t work.
- Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for our customers.
- So if ever have a complaint please reach out to us before leaving feedback – as most can tell when they get a special treat with there packages 😉 our service is customer minded.